Are you ready to be famous and start signing autographs? We know you’re excited and so are we.
The rates differ for each theatre based on the number of screens at that location, annual attendance, and other location-specific factors. For example, rates may be higher in San Francisco and Chicago then compared to Greenville, South Carolina or Meadville, Pennsylvania.
We offer 13, 28, and 52 week programs (also known as flights). The length of each ad is typically 15 or 30 seconds, but we can be flexible on timing. The most popular program is a 52 week, 30 second ad. We explain why on the FAQ page right here.
We also offer non-profit rates and custom-length ads. Contact us today and we will find a program that works best for you.
Here is an example of a 30 second ad for a 52 week flight at a California location. The theatre has 16 screens, each playing 5 movies per day for a total of 80 movies per day. Your ad would be on-screen before each of the 80 movies, so your ad would run 80 times per day! Anytime we play a movie, your ad will appear before that movie.
We’ll help you deliver your message to your target market with an effective, eye-catching ad. Our creative team utilizes the latest in motion graphic production technology. That means we have a lot of great toys. Each cinema ad is shown in high-definition with digital surround sound in a larger than life setting. We’ve created thousands of cinema ads appearing before moviegoing audiences across the country. Check out some amazing spots we’ve created here.
Are we producing your ad for you? Cool. We’re here to walk you through the creative process. These are easy guidelines on how to submit your art (photos, live motion video, graphics, etc.)
Follow these steps:
- Creative Brief. Download a Creative Brief, fill it out and send it back to us.
(Creative Brief – 15 Second Spot / Creative Brief – 30 Second Spot).
This will help guide you through the creative process and it’s what we take into the production studio.
- Logo. Submit a high-resolution logo in one of these formats: AI, EPS, TIFF, PDF, JPG, PSD
- Photos. Please send up to ten (10) photos (we may not use them all).
- High quality .JPG, TIFF or PDF files preferred with a minimum resolution of 72 dpi (smaller images are possible to use but they are subject to review)
- File must be in one of these formats: JPG, PNG, TIFF or PDF
- Photoshop files “PSDs” with layers
- Video. If you are sending us video footage to incorporate into your ad, please provide us with the best master copy possible.
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 or 1280 x 720 Quicktime (.MOV), (.AVI), or (.WMV)
- Pixel: Square
- Frame Rate: 24fps
- Scan Type: Progressive
- Compression: Uncompressed Quicktime
- Audio: Embedded Audio : not to exceed -10dbfs
- Voiceover. Please ask us for details at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-923-8140.
WHERE TO UPLOAD MATERIALS:
Please upload all photos, videos and logos to a folder on our Hightail link here. Hightail will notify us once the folder is available, and we will contact you directly if we need anything else.
NOTE: You could also mail us a CD, DVD or thumb drive with your artwork. This will take longer though and production of your ad will be delayed. If you choose this option, please mail the materials to Pecan Pie Productions, 3288 21st Street Suite 239, San Francisco CA 94110.
TURN-AROUND TIME AND PRODUCTION CHANGES:
As we noted in your introduction letter, once we receive your materials we typically will send a proof within 48 hours, but it could take up to 5 days depending on our availability. You will have the opportunity to review your proof, request edits, and see another proof. Rest assured, we won’t put an ad on-screen until we get your final approval.
Please be aware that once you submit your final approval though, and the ad is uploaded to the screens, any additional changes are subject to a production fee.